Congratulations to our December winner – Hinka’s Cupboard
Hinka’s Cupboard is a local food bank – located on the south end of Middletown. Hinka’s accepts every blessed person that walks through the door and is run 100% by volunteers.
Our “Charity of the Month” contest is run through Facebook. Organizations are nominated on our Facebook page for the first 2 weeks of the month and then voted on. The organization with the most votes in our Facebook poll wins $500!
November winner: Forever in My Heart
Forever In My Heart Foundation was founded to make an impact in the lives of homeless dogs in animal shelters and disabled United States Veterans in our communities.
Middletown Nissan initiated a giving campaign to bring additional attention and resources to charities providing services in Connecticut. Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by Middletown Nissan will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a ‘One Time’ gift as follows:
• Check for $500
• Logo placement and/or recognition within the website for one month
• Congratulatory post on social media pages
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
• Charity must be nominated on the Middletown Nissan Facebook page.
• Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01am EST and closed on the 15th of each month at 11:59pm EST.
• Voting is opened the 16th at 12:01am EST and closed on the last day of the month at 11:59pm EST.
• A charity is limited to 2 awards through any 12-month period
• You may vote for your charity once a day, every day until the contest ends.
• Middletown Nissan will retain the right to ‘approve’ or ‘disapprove’ of any displays, text, writings, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement on MiddletownNissan.com associated sites or locations
• Charity or organization must provide proof of 501c3 charity if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
• Middletown Nissan reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
• Based upon votes placed in support of the nomination on Facebook
• Vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
• Ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of Middletown Nissan and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest’s end.
• The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 15-20 business days after the close of voting.
• Once votes are tallied, winner will be notified via Facebook message and should contact dealer to set date and time of giveaway
Middletown Nissan is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program.