2019 Nissan Sentra MPG Mileage Specs
The recently redesigned 2019 Nissan Sentra MPG offers a 29 city and 37 highway mpg rating.* Thanks to the fuel saving technologies found within this new Nissan sedan, the Altima is able to achieve mileage ratings other sedans can only dream of. With innovative performance features on the engine system and the fuel saving exterior finishes, the new Nissan Sentra can claim such a high MPG rating. Learn all about the Nissan Sentra fuel efficiency and performance features below before scheduling your test drive in a new Nissan Sentra at Middletown Nissan.
New Sentra Mileage Features
The newest Nissan Sentra has a stunningly high mileage rating, and over the year, depending on your driving habits, the new Sentra will help you save money yearly on your Meriden commute by providing you with these fuel saving features to keep you spending less time and money at the fuel pump.
- Eco Mode can be generated with the push of a button and adjusts engine response to maximize efficiency
- The low-pressure cooled EGR promotes higher fuel efficiency while still giving you the all-around performance you need while on the go
- Standard 1.8L engine includes Xtronic CVT® to help deliver better overall fuel efficiency with 29 city and 37 highway mpg*
- Choose to upgrade to the 1.6 turbo engine and you’ll get an EPA-estimated 29 city and 33 highway mpg
Latest Nissan Performance Features
The new Nissan Sentra gas mileage specs offer all the fuel efficient features you need for an enjoyable ride through Cromwell, it doesn’t undermine that powerful Sentra engine. With two different engine options and an array of high performance features, you can move confidently through the roads without sacrificing efficiency.
- Standard 1.8L four-cylinder engine generates 124 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque
- Available 1.6L DIG™ turbocharged engine generates 188 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque
- Active understeer control gives you a comfortable ride while exuding confidence on the Bethel roadways
- Spray-coated and mirror-finished cylinder bores reduce friction and heat for better overall performance
- Sport Mode revs up your senses and delivers more responsive throttle for more handling on curves
- Low inertia turbocharger offers faster engine response for better handling
Schedule a Test Drive in the New Sentra in Middletown
Find the right 2019 Nissan Sentra to bring home today. Our dealership in Middletown has a wide inventory of Nissan Sentra packages and Nissan cars for you to choose from, so stop in today to see each of the levels of the Nissan Sentra. You can also contact our to schedule your test drive, learn how to tell if you need new tires, or to find out more about our current new car lease specials.
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Fuel economy estimates based on 87-octane fuel. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.