2019 Nissan Rogue Interior
From comfortable Nissan Rogue seating to ample entertainment features, the 2019 Nissan Rogue interior keeps all New Britain drivers ready to hit the road. Whether you already have your eye on the Nissan Rogue or are just curious what driving it would bring, explore the Nissan Rogue interior features below. And when you’re ready to make a purchase, head to Middletown Nissan.
Interior Cabin Features
The Nissan Rogue does a lot of things right, and providing a convenient cabin is one of them. Whether it’s the spaciousness of the Nissan Rogue interior dimensions or the innovative technology, you’ll find plenty of conveniences when you bring this model home to Meriden.
- Navigation system delivers real-time traffic updates so you can quickly and safely arrive at your destination.
- Hands-free text message assistant lets you stay connected with friends and family without taking your eyes off the road or hands off the wheel.
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capabilities ensure your phone connects to your vehicle for updated contacts, music, and more.
- Bose® premium audio system keeps you rocking with 9 speakers placed throughout the cabin.
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control offers the perfect settings no matter where you’re seated.
- Cargo tie-down hooks make it easy to keep your belongings secure.
- Divide-N-Hide storage system brings you more space to keep your belongings.
Rogue Comfort Features
- Ample space for up to five adults to fit comfortably
- Multiple seating materials to choose from, including a comfortable leather
- Available heated steering wheel provides you with added comfort when the outside temps are cold
- Driver’s memory seat lets you get your favorite settings with the push of a button
Explore the Rogue Interior at Middletown Nissan
When you’re ready to see the Nissan Rogue for yourself, head to Middletown Nissan. Not only do we have a great Nissan Rogue price, but we have a solid inventory for you to choose from. Contact our Nissan dealership team today to schedule your test drive.